ABILITIES & SPECIAL TALENTSEdit
Impromptu song writing, being down with the swirl.
Friends, Aquaintances, Etc.Edit
- Stephen Lynch - Vanilla Ice Cream
- Oh I hate vanilla ice cream, I like chocolate instead | I hope she likes her soul food with a little Wonder Bread | Don't call it Jungle Fever cause that just isn't right | I am not a racist, some of my best friends are white | I just prefer black girls, the brown girls, the café au lait | Caramel girls and mocca girls just blow me away | If you're a cracker, you better get blacker or else you best get out | It is no mystery, I like a sister see that's what I'm talkin about | But color is not the issue here, it's dignity, it's class | It's all about her heart... okay it's partly about that ass
Craig is quite the musical improviser, capable of busting out some sweet jams on the fly. His main goals are coming up with songs to sing to his hoard of younger cousins that warn them of the horrors of hunting, and of course, trolling. Below are some of his more inspired songs and parodies:
- I Kissed A Ghoul And I Liked It
- All You Need Is Salt
- Baron On My Pullout Couch
- Devil Went Down To Detroit
- The Ballad Of Tom Wyman (aka The Man Pelt Song)
(808): you were wandering around the street for like an hour singing “nothing but socks on”..an original you wrote after the 12th shot i believe.