Friends, Acquaintances, Etc.Edit
ABILITIES & SPECIAL TALENTSEdit
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Three Steps
- I was cutting the rug / Down at a place called The Jug / With a girl named Linda Lu / When in walked a man / With a gun in his hand / And he was looking for you know who / He said, "Hey there fellow with the hair colored yellow, watcha tryin' to prove? / 'Cause that's my woman there and I'm a man who cares and this might be all for you." / I was scared and fearing for my life / I said, "Wait a minute, mister, I didn't even kiss her / Don't want no trouble with you / And I know you don't owe me but I wish you'd let me ask one favor from you / Won't you give me three steps, gimme three steps mister, gimme three steps towards the door? / Gimme three steps, gimme three steps mister, and you'll never see me no more."
- Garth Brooks - Friends In Low Places
- Blame it all on my roots / I showed up in boots / And ruined your black tie affair / And I saw the surprise / And the fear in his eyes / When I took his glass of champagne / And I toasted you / Said, "Honey, we may be through / but you'll never hear me complain" / 'Cause I've got friends in low places / Where the whiskey drowns / And the beer chases my blues away / And I'll be okay / I'm not big on social graces / Think I'll slip on down to the oasis / Oh, I've got friends in low places.
- Roger Alan Wade - If You're Gonna Be Dumb
- If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough / When you get knocked down you gotta get back up / Well, I drenched my brain with Rot-Gut whiskey / 'Till all my pain was chicken fried / And I had dudes with badges frisk me / Teach me how to swallow pride / I took advice no fool would take / I got some habits I cant't shake / I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know enough to know / If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
(insert wardrobe photo gallery here)