"Hey, awkward flirting is still flirting, which means yes, break Levi off a piece of that ridiculously white chocolate."
BIRTHPLACE » Louisville, KY
TATTOOS/PIERCINGS » None
FAVORITE FOOD » Chinese food
FAVORITE COLOR » Black, gray, red
FAVORITE BAND » Bright Eyes, Say Anything, David Bowie
FAVORITE SEASON » Winter
FAVORITE MOVIE » Fight Club, Pulp Fiction
- Deborah Letowski - Mother. Horrible person all around.
- Burnell Letowski - Half-sister. Endlessly caring and giving. Also, can be scary from time to time. In a loving way, of course.
- Lloyd Letowski - Half-brother. Harmless jackass.
- Lee Letowski - Brother. Total opposite, but they're chill.
- Carrie Letowski - Half-sister. Super nice, unless you piss her off. Which Ryan most certainly has.
- Kenneth Letowski - Half-brother. Socially stunted, but pleasent enough.
- Bemis Letowski - Half-brother. Uber nerd, but Ryan likes him anyhow.
- Pooks Letowski - Half-sister. Orange.
- Patt Letowski - Terrible, terrible troll.
Friends, Acquaintances, EcteraEdit
- Levi Blakely - Boyfraaaaand <333
- Helena Way - Boo you whore!
- Durden Giles - Lives in the same trailer park as Ryan. They... don't talk much.
- Cortez Stump - Sassy frand is sassy
- Erin Edwards - ...just...how does it...is it...what even?
- Guy Paulsen - Heterosexual life partner. God only knows why.
- Arienette Paulsen - Best friend's sister, thus friend by proxy
- Alec McDowell - Found him naked in some bushes, gave him his hoodie. Ryan should probably be more freaked out by that.
- Adara Clark - Cute hipster girl. Also snarky.
- Clara Ford - Shameless frat dude in a tiny girl's body.
- Boheme Rhapsody - Ryan's not sure about you yet, dude.
- Adrian Palton - Ryan is, however, sure about you. Instalike.
ABILITIES & SPECIAL TALENTSEdit
- Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground - Hey Momma
- Hey momma | I'm such a selfish bastard | Oh darlin' hold me tighter so your teeth don't have to chatter | We can smile at putrid, senile faces taxing where our space is | Man that's love | Oh baby get me all fresh bent on stimulants | Like a bird of paradise | My agenda is my vice | And I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
- Ben Folds - Bet Imitation of Myself
- I feel like a quote out of context | Withholding the rest | So I can be for you what you want to see | I got the gesture and sound | Got the timing down | It's uncanny, yeah, you think it was me | Do you think I should take a class | To lose my southern accent? | Fool somebody else | Last night I was east with them and west within | Trying to be for you what you wanna see
- Say Anything - Do Better
- Your life is always the post of something else | Where is the present in the way that you present yourself? | You could do better, better than that | You're a fraud | Thank god and learn to keep your shirt on | You could do better, you could do better | You could be the greatest man in the world
- Lemon Demon - White Bread Boyfriend
- I guess I'm lonely, whatever that means | But when I see you in your pre-embroidered jeans | I get this feeling, like, prob'ly in my heart | That most of the time, we should never be apart | Well, I can skateboard, and I play the guitar | I'll take you out and about in my parents' car | We'll catch a movie, get some McDonald's | You could do better but I'll probably suffice | I'll serenade you like all the others | With overplayed Dave Matthews Band covers | I want to be your white bread boyfriend | I want to be your bargain beau | You're like my soulmate, let's hold hands | So everyone at the mall can know, woah oh oh
- FANMIX: You Give Love A Bad Name (Ryan Letowski & Helena Way)
(insert wardrobe photo gallery here)